oooops. Northern Calif. Tour is July 10, not July 18
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:22:05 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry.......

I had the date right in the body of the announcement, but wrong in the subject heading. The next Northern Calif. Tour is July 10, not July 16. My mixup was because the FINAL 2004 tour in this area will be October 16. In case you missed it earlier here's a teaser and you can go to www.cohousing.org for more info.

On July 10, the Cohousing Association of the US will again be touring northern California communities in Sacramento, Davis, Pleasant Hill, Berkeley, Emeryville and Oakland.........For more information, go to <http://www.cohousing.org/ and click on the cute picture of a bus, which will take you right to the tours page.

You can register on the website too.

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315