Re: process steering committee questions
From: Dave & Diane (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 04:13:05 -0700 (PDT)
That sounds like a very interesting document Saoirse--would if be possible for you to share it with us? Is it very long?
--Diane Simpson(:^]

JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG
"Foundations built and only one unit left!"

On Thursday, June 17, 2004, at 06:16 AM, Saoirse <ccharis [at] earthlink.net>