Re: Recruiting for Families
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:55:45 -0700 (PDT)
  We are currently trying to attract more children to our community, and
want to explore options in addition to targeting marketing efforts.

If you're not doing this already, my suggestions would be to make sure that your meeting times and meeting places are conducive to families with kids, and to provide childcare for them.

Anyone have suggestions on recruiting more empty-nesters? :)

        - catya
                         ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett  ____\  /      Interested in
catya [at] pobox.com       \  / \/      Cohousing in MA?
www.catya.org          \/       www.mosaic-commons.org