Cohousing at July Rainbow Gathering
From: Zev Paiss (ZpaissComcast.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Cohousers:

Several cohousing families are planning to meet up at the annual Rainbow
gathering July 1-7 near Alturas, CA in the very north-eastern portion of the
state.  My family and another household from Nomad Cohousing went last year,
we camped next to a cohousing family from Sebastopol, and we all had a great
time.  Talk about intentional community.

We will be camping in an area called ³Kiddie Village² were there are many
activities for the little ones, three meals prepared by all, and many many
eyes to help watch the children. There is also ongoing yoga, dance and
drumming, plus a most memorable silent morning circle and celebration in
costume for all on July 4.

Information can be found at

www.WelcomeHome.org

Click on the North American Calendar link on the upper left side and then on
the

³Information on the annual gathering, July 1-7th, is, on this page.² Link.

Hope to see a bunch of you there. If you want to meet at the Gathering,
please reply. We will also post a notice at the main kitchen in Kiddie
Village, of where we are camped.

Blessings,

Zev Paiss
Nomad Cohousing