Re: Recruiting for Families
From: Susan L. Hedgpeth (hedgpethuclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:00:45 -0700 (PDT)
The same is true for Pleasant Hill Cohousing. Once we had a member with children, other families joined. And now we have lots of families with kids. The original family did not actually move in, but they are still in touch with us.

* 32 units, 16 of which have children
* 47 adults
* 27 children (5 of whom were born in the last few months including the most recent addition - twins born on June 2!) - the oldest child is 14

Susan Hedgpeth
Pleasant Hill Cohousing
Pleasant Hill, California, USA
(San Francisco Bay Area)