Re: Refrigerators and Freezers
From: Louise Rausa (louiserausaearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Rosalie,

I used to be a member of the Yulupa CoHousing Kitchen/Common House Committee
in Santa Rosa, CA, but have since moved on to considering/buying
a unit at Stone Curves in Tucson.  At any rate, the former did extensive
research on kitchen appliances that I feel they would be glad to share. Thea
Hensel
and Kai Gelphman, I believe, should still have all the specs.  They can be
reached at:  Thea_Hensel [at] vfc.com and KaiAnn [at] sonic.net.

My personal suggestion, from my past/present/future association with Two
Acre Wood CoHo in Sebastopol, CA, is NOT to buy a side-by-side because
you can't fit the large platters and bowls into it that feeding large groups
of people require.

Good luck.  Louise Rausa