establishing a Common House only in our community
From: Natural Beginnings (tamminaturalbeginnings.org)
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 21:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
There are a group of us who would rally like to establish a common house for
ourselves.  While we live in the same county, we do not live next to each
other, as in a co-housing environment.

We'd love to establishing a common house for us to go to during the day with
our kids; homeschool; etc.; and share meals.

Any ideas on this or where I could look online for others who have done
this?

Thanks, Tammi

Tammi L. McKinley

Natural Beginnings...Arlington, VA...703.237.6136

 <http://www.naturalbeginnings.org/> http://www.naturalbeginnings.org/

Mom to Regan (3/97) and Braeden (HBAC, 8/00)