Re: establishing a Common House only in our community
From: Dave & Diane (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:21:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
Community Now! in Rochester did something like this...they weren't all quite THAT far away from each other, but one of the founders bought a duplex and the community rented the other half of the duplex for common meals and child play activties...then community members moved into a 2 or 3-block radius around the common house. Below is the latest contact information I could find.
--Diane Simpson

JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG
"Foundations built and only one unit left!"

Community Now Cohousing. Address: 50 Benton St. Rochester, NY 14620 Phone: (716) 442-2367 E-Mail: David Nelson < archistory [at] aol.com>