RE: establishing a Common House only in our community
From: Natural Beginnings (tamminaturalbeginnings.org)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Diane. Tammi

-----Original Message-----
From: cohousing-l-bounces+tammi=naturalbeginnings.org [at] cohousing.org
[mailto:cohousing-l-bounces+tammi=naturalbeginnings.org [at] cohousing.org] On
Behalf Of Dave & Diane
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 7:24 PM
To: Developing cohousing - collaborative housing communities
Subject: Re: [C-L]_ establishing a Common House only in our community

Hi all,
Community Now! in Rochester did something like this...they weren't all
quite THAT far away from each other, but one of the founders bought a
duplex and the community rented the other half of the duplex for common
meals and child play activties...then community members moved into a 2
or 3-block radius around the common house. Below is the latest contact
information I could find.
--Diane Simpson

JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG
"Foundations built and only one unit left!"

Community Now Cohousing. Address: 50 Benton St. Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: (716) 442-2367 E-Mail: David Nelson < archistory [at] aol.com>