Free Stay in SF Bay Area Cohousing, July 29-August 8!
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:26:27 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy friends,

I have one more out-of-town trip planned for this summer, July 20 through August 8. If you'd like to spend those days in the San Francisco Bay Area--what's not to like about this part of the world?--and get a good taste of what it's like to live in cohousing at the same time, please keep reading.....

My unit is a loft with two full size beds, one downstairs in the "great room" and another in the sleeping loft which is also my office. There is only one bath. It is comfortable for up to three adults, or up to two adults and a couple of kids (one of whom can sleep on the couch if the two are not small enough or compatible enough to share a bed).

Our community is located near "everything" including Oakland's underrated and largely unknown Chinatown, the Oakland Museum of California and Jack London Square. It is a short BART ride to downtown San Francisco (15 minutes) and the UC Berkeley campus (7 minutes), and is convenient by public transport to either the SF or Oakland airports, so you can easily manage here without a car.

Although I don't expect to be paid for your stay here--as a matter of fact, I'll treat you to any of the common meals you eat here--I hope you will provide some and companionship--as well as the occasional walk, to Bapu--my cuddly miniature/toy poodle, [Note: this little dog is completely dog-odor-free and hypo-allergenic]. He will be happy to sleep with you if you like that, and perfectly willing to curl up on the couch or a chair if you don't.

Please contact me (and NOT THE WHOLE LIST) for details. If you'll email me with your phone number (joani [at] swansway.com), I'll be happy to phone you.

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315
joani [at] swansway.com