Re: RE: Common Laundry Advice Needed
From: James Kacki (jimkackimb.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:09:22 -0700 (PDT)
Douglas, you sound wonderfully organized and it sounds like a great system.
To add a little info. to those considering options, residential units also come as a stackable unit,(dryer over washer) but I'm not sure if residential units would be adequate for the amount of use you describe (how many units in your communty?) Does anyone have experience with residential washers and dryers in a common house?
James