Re: RE: Common Laundry Advice Needed
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 10, 2004, at 5:08 PM, James Kacki wrote:

Douglas, you sound wonderfully organized and it sounds like a great system. To add a little info. to those considering options, residential units also come as a stackable unit,(dryer over washer) but I'm not sure if residential units would be adequate for the amount of use you describe (how many units in your communty?) Does anyone have experience with residential washers and dryers in a common house?
James

For some reason we began with residential washers -- they may have been on sale or something -- gone in about a year. Wore out very quickly.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC