Re: Private vs. Public space, next to back door
From: Saoirse (ccharisearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
On 7/12/04 8:55 AM, "Sharon Villines" <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com> wrote:

> What I find more surprising than the diversity in aesthetics is the
> lack of awareness about resolving differences. People give up so soon.

I think this is because people in our culture are pretty much disconnected
from their feelings/needs most of the time. We are generally unable to stay
"with" ourselves long enough to sort out what "I" need from what "the other"
needs and come to a strategy that meets the need we both share (connection,
balance, order, beauty).

--
Saoirse Charis-Graves
Harmony Village Cohousing