Agenda/Provisional Consensus
From: JSUTFRAN (JSUTFRANaol.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 06:54:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all -
We are exploring meeting procedures and would like to know how other groups
handle a couple things. Our cohousing group consists of 8 families - only 1
family living on-site.  We use consensus for decision making.

Agenda:
How closely do you follow the agenda?  Are decisions made about topics that
were not on the agenda?
Is any type of advanced notification required for decisions?  What about
'urgent' matters that come up?

Provisional Consensus
Do you have any system for incoporating comments/concerns/input outside of
the meeting?    Is there a way of consensing in the meeting but allowing input
for a set amount of time for those not at the meeting?

Thank you very much,
Jane
Proximity Cohousing