RE: Horses
From: Beth Armstrong (stablehorsehotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

hey, there.

I have lived in River Rock COmmons cohousing (still own the house) and now live next door to GreyRock, also in Fort Collins and am a profession boarding stable owner. It has been a vision of mine to create an intentional horse community (although this will be far in the future, as developing costs money!). I know much about both horses, stabling, managment, and Co-Housing.

I'd love to help you if I can. Let me know if you need an unbiased 3rd party to consult.

Beth Armstrong
owner, The Stable Horse @ Taft Hill Farm
970 308 2722