Any Cohousing Communities in West Coast USA, Canada & Alaska
From: CathyandJohn (cathyandjohnearthsong.org.nz)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 03:19:10 -0700 (PDT)
Dear list,

I am a member of the Earthsong Eco-Neighbourhood in Auckland, New Zealand, and
during the month of September this year will be visiting the following places.
 I will have some free time during the trip, and wondering if there are any
cohousing communities nearby which I might be able to contact, and hopefully
visit.

Calgary
Canmore/Banff area
Vancouver
Ketchikan
Juneau
Skagway
Glacier Bay
Harriman Fjords
Gulf of Alaska
Whittier
Fairbanks
Seattle
Vancouver Island
Victoria

Any information you might have would be much appreciated.

Kind wishes
Cathy Angell

from Earthsong, where we have just celebrated our 9th anniversary since the
first public meeting for the project, and our second stage of 7 more units
(making 24 of the 32 in total) is well under way.    We are also working very
actively towards starting construction of our gorgeous permanent common house
this coming Spring.