Re: Are we succumbing to "groupthink" in cohousing?
From: Dave & Diane (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:20:59 -0700 (PDT)
..and I VERY humbly and politely suggest that we not quote the entire post in our replies to the cohousing-l.
--Diane Simpson
(who personally found the articles very enlightening)
JP COHOUSING  617-524-6614
P.O. BOX 420 BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS
HTTP://WWW.JPCOHOUSING.ORG
"Foundations built and only one unit left!"