Re: Any Cohousing Communities in West Coast USA, Canada & Alaska
From: Raines Cohen (rc2-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:50:12 -0700 (PDT)
On 7/15/04 4:32 AM, CathyandJohn <cathyandjohn [at] earthsong.org.nz> wrote:

>I am a member of the Earthsong Eco-Neighbourhood in Auckland, New Zealand,
>and during the month of September this year will be visiting the following
>places.   I will have some free time during the trip, and wondering if
>there are any cohousing communities nearby which I might be able to
>contact, and hopefully visit.

To find communities in all those locations, with contact info, visit the
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US) communities list, at:

http://www.cohousing.org/cmty/groups-us.html

To find the ones in Canadian provinces, visit the Canadian Cohousing
Network:

http://www.cohousing.ca/

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Where I have to track down my former tenants in Australia to cover a
late-to-arrive laundry bill.

  Secretary, Berkeley [CA] Cohousing
Where we recently raised $3000 and had lots of fun with a bake sale for
democracy and BBQ.

  Supporter, East Bay Cohousing <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Meeting this weekend at Pleasant Hill cohousing.

  Boardmember, Coho/US <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Visiting Boston and Providence for the next week and interested in
meeting with cohousers.