RE: Groupthink
From: Susan Sweitzer (ssweitzersustainer.org)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 04:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
THANKS!!

Susan Sweitzer
Sustainability Institute
3 Linden Road
Hartland, Vt 05068
802-436-1277

-----Original Message-----
From: cohousing-l-bounces+ssweitzer=sustainer.org [at] cohousing.org
[mailto:cohousing-l-bounces+ssweitzer=sustainer.org [at] cohousing.org] On
Behalf
Of Raines Cohen
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:36 PM
To: 'Developing cohousing - collaborative housing communities'
Subject: RE: [C-L]_ Groupthink

On 7/18/04 8:40 PM, Susan Sweitzer <ssweitzer [at] sustainer.org> wrote:

>Are there articles,
>exercises and readings out there designed for groups trying to use
consensus
>and wanting to understand it better?

You're in luck... there are two articles on consensus in cohousing due
out this week in Cohousing magazine, including one by Rob Sandelin and
one by Caroline Estes that appeared in Cohousing magazine ten years ago.
See:

http://www.cohousing.org/magazine/subscribe.html

to get on the list to get notified when it appears (as early as
Wednesday).

Raines

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Where I missed Sunday's HOA meeting on account of being in Rhode Island.

  Secretary, Berkeley [CA] Cohousing
Home the Dos Palmas Cultural Institute.

  Supporter, East Bay Cohousing <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Meeting next month at Berkeley cohousing.

  Boardmember, Coho/US <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Visiting Boston and Providence for the next week and interested in
meeting with cohousers.