Re: SELF DEVELOPMENT VS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 05:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 23, 2004, at 10:12 PM, Dameron Midgette wrote:

I'm a new resident of Two Echo Cohousing in Brunswick, Maine. I'm not up on all the history, but we did self-develop. I think we're on the same budget we had when we arrived; There may have been changes before we came. Lot sales have successfully financed our Common House, which breaks ground on Monday! The person to talk to would be Enid Sharp, enid [at] two-echo.org, or Rob Wiener (on vacation) karo [at] two-echo.org. Hope this helps!

When was the group's first meeting? When did construction first begin? I remember Two Echo plans when I first began considering cohousing in 1996.

Are you a lot development model (building as you sell units) or a multi-unit model (all units built a the same time)?

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC