Re: RE: SELF DEVELOPMENT VS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:21:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 27, 2004, at 11:32 AM, Eris Weaver wrote:

There's plenty to do in
the formative stage, with developing process and connections with each
other, as well as the mundane physical design elements. We did do some
things ourselves -- we designed and installed much of the landscaping
ourselves, for example.

People do forget this. There will plenty to do even if you hire EVERYTHING done by professionals. It is a lot of work and hiring out the big things allows you to focus on stuff like landscaping that you can do much better and with more love than any landscaper a developer could hire.

Put your energy where you can make a difference. Get moved in, with a commonhouse.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC