Cohousing site available in Seattle
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:11:10 -0700 (PDT)
I recently received the following:

I have a non-profit housing organization as a client that I am working with to develop a nice, parkfront site at a future light rail stop in the Rainier Valley south of downtown Seattle.  It is scheduled to complete in about three years.  We are looking at various structures for home ownership but in a fairly densely designed urban development.  I was interested in exploring opportunities to work with an emerging cohousing group for a portion of the site.  Don’t know if this would be a fit for any or your clients (or those that you have not taken on because they weren’t yet together…) but if you have ideas about how we might connect with a group who has an interest, let me know.

Tory Laughlin Taylor - 206-789-6620 - laughlintaylor [at] earthlink.net

Chris ScottHanson
cohousing [at] mac.com