RE: Re: Using carpeting as soundproofing in private units
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 07:20:19 -0700 (PDT)
alberta maged <albertamaged [at] hotmail.com>
is the author of the message below.
because it was in html format only and automatic conversion failed.

Note: Until a few months ago I used to have to manually reformat html
messages and put a preamble something like this on messages.  Now the
listserver makes the conversion / strips the html automatically most of
the time.  I don't know why that did not work this time tho the way html
is used varies and hotmail does tend to be more problematic.

Fred

   by writing carpeting into the contract those carpeted units would be limited
to people
   with no chemical sensitivity, asthma or other allergies.  I don't fully get
the noise
   question and do you think it's unique to the type of construction you're
doing or have
   done?  I've lived in apartments just about all my life and even when there
was a new
   walking toddler and teenage brothers upstairs the noise was never annoying.

   bye, Alberta

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)