Re: Vacancy management & turnover rates
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 06:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
Rob,

Are you doing individual private unit ownership cohousing, or are you doing a housing cooperative of renters in a cooperatively owned building? HUGE difference effecting whether you can use ownership cohousing as a measure of your potential vacancy rates. If you are a planning on the latter, you should be looking into housing co-ops (not cohousing) and their vacancy experiences. Start at www.coophousing.org

Chris