Re: Special Assessment to complete Common House
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004, LOU & Joan BURRELL wrote:

Any ideas about using sweat equity would also be welcome. It's one thing for people to say, "Sure, I think we should do sweat equity" and another to arrange a system where ALL MEMBERS will come forward and give their time, energy and skills to complete the project.

Forget about being "fair". Once you get into that mindset you'll burn more energy worrying about someone else getting a free ride than you will expend on getting the actual project done. If there are enough people who are willing to put enough into the project that it will get finished, that's really all that matters.

-- Matt
When debuggers are outlawed, only outlaws will debug.