Re: Special Assessment to complete Common House
From: Jeanne Goodman (GoodmanJjpcohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
Joan wrote:
Any ideas about using sweat equity would also be welcome.  It's one thing
for people to say, "Sure, I think we should do sweat equity" and another to
arrange a system where ALL MEMBERS will come forward and give their time,
energy and skills to complete the project.

That article about the brick path that was in the recent Cohousing e-Mag
(http://www.cohousing.org/magazine/living/) was so inspirational. I think
the point about a champion of the cause will really be a great guide to us
as we go forward.

Jeanne Goodman
Jamaica Plain Cohousing
Boston, MA