Forwarding E-Zine to your neighbors
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:03:46 -0700 (PDT)

We DO subscribe to Coho/US and it gets forwarded to all in our community. Fantastic work by all of you!

When I forward an HTML formatted email like the "broadcast" version of the new contents page that we sent out approximately every two weeks, the person who receives it gets it in plain text which isn't so groovy. If that happens at Manzanita, perhaps you will suggest that everyone sign up on their own and get it directly. Alternatively, unless someone would rather not receive the e-zine--you could ask--perhaps you could send us a list of everyone's email address and we'll be happy to sign 'em up. It is really easy to unsubscribe at any time, of course.

Joani

Joani Blank
510-834-7399
Cell: 510-387-1315