Cohousing communities list [was: Providence Forming
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 15 Aug 2004, Shirley DiMatteo and Mel Shelly wrote:

> How do we get information regarding our small, but serious cohousing
> group listed as FORMING/
> shirley diMatteo

Your reference to "FORMING/" leads me to think you have in mind getting a
listing in the Communities list at http://www.cohousing.org .
Updates to that list should be sent to cohousing [at] umich.edu
Note that that address is listed on the website's "contact" page and
links to are available on most pages including at the bottom of
database pages.

BTW I think the Communites list is the most useful feature on the web
site.  It is organized by state (and country tho the latter is probably
less comprehensive). List entries include an indication of state of
development (such as "Forming" ) as well as location and contact info.

I urge everyone to check that their community's entry is listed
correctly and send an update if needed.

Fred

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)

  • Providence Forming Shirley DiMatteo and Mel Shelly, August 15 2004
    • Cohousing communities list [was: Providence Forming Fred H Olson, August 16 2004