Re: Diane Simpson's email
From: Jeanne Goodman (GoodmanJjpcohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:59:15 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I've found that some ISPs uber-blacklist. They think they're
protecting their members from SPAM, but at the same time they block
legitimate messages. AOL is famous for this, and I have had this happen with
theworld.com on occasion, too.

It's not likely that your address was blacklisted -- more like all messages
from your ISP would be blacklisted.

Jeanne