RE: CH kitchen equipment / design
From: Alexander Robin A (alexande.robiuwlax.edu)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 07:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
Not sure if this applies here but a mistake I think cohousings make is
not getting the advice of someone who really knows the ins and outs of
commercial kitchens. One might think that residential stuff is ok but a
cohousing kitchen is or should be really a commercial type kitchen to
make large group meals a pleasure to prepare rather than a chore. Fixing
problems later is much harder than doing it right at the start. This
from painful experience.

Robin Alexander
alexande.robi [at] uwlax.edu