Re: CH kitchen/cooking
From: DGSCCoho (DGSCCohoaol.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:18:28 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All,
We at Stone Curves Cohousing (in Tucson, AZ) are preparing for move in and
are in the process of deciding how we are going to do our meals, how often,
meal
clubs etc. We have written a survey to send out to the entire community. I'm
wondering if any of you from existing cohousing communities might have some
input for us about how you do your meals, cost, how often, meal clubs etc. You
can e-mail me directly or through the listserv if you like, whichever makes
more sense.

Thanks,
Gina
DGSCcoho [at] aol.com