Re: Splitting the appreciation and affordability concerns
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:52:15 -0700 (PDT)
"Arthur Okner" <artokner [at] worldnet.att.net>
is the author of the message below.
because the message quoted a digest which I removed.  Fred

Hi all

I am in the process of resesarching alternative financing methods for
cohousing (mostly for elders) If anyone is interested I will put
togeather a conference call/seminar to discuss these issues.

Arthur Okner
Nomad Cohousing
Boulder CO
303 442-3038