Proportional payment of common costs
From: LShapiro1025 (LShapiro1025aol.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:30:37 -0700 (PDT)
A question relating to proportional payment of common costs.  What are
others' experiences of  sharing common costs of development and common costs
once
living in the cohousing community.   We are weighing fairness of  dividing
common costs equally per unit vs. dividing common costs proportionally based on
size of unit.
   Ideas and rationale for dividing common costs equitably are welcome.
THanks, Laura

Laura Shapiro, Ph.D.

Faculty member: Lesley University and Goddard College
Director, Art Works: www.artworksgroup.com
Offering workshops, trainings, retreats, and residencies for schools,
businesses, corporations, community groups and non-profit organizations.

Principles:
1. Everyone can make art.
2. Everyone has a right to tell their stories and have their voices heard.
3. We have the power to make change.
4. We can support each other in creating equity and justice in our
communities.