Re: children's playrooms
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:18:48 -0700 (PDT)
I would also add that we moved in with 6 kids, ages 4 to 12 but our kid population has exploded with births and adoptions of kids from 16 months to 10. We had no children under 3 and four years later have 9.

We are bursting at the seams with two more older kids to come and at least three more infants planned.

Build for kids and they will come, and they  will probably come anyway.

Also build for people who do not climb stairs. The person you help may be yourself.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC