Re: Decision making equity members and exploring members
From: Jeanne Goodman (GoodmanJjpcohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Stacia.

As the architectural genius, Mary Kraus (Pioneer Valley Cohousing) once
said. Our associate members are our market. If we want to know what our
market is thinking we'd better take their opinions VERY seriously.

On the other hand, we nearly programmed a workshop for an associate member
who didn't stay in the group. So the moral of the story to me is -- listen
hard, but don't act unless they show you the money.

Jeanne Goodman
JP Cohousing, Boston, MA