NEW - LA Friends In Deed - LA cohousing community forming
From: Asynaps (asynapsyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:30:42 -0700 (PDT)
       Clean  Clean  DocumentEmail
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } /* Style
Definitions */  table.MsoNormalTable   {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;      mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;   mso-style-parent:"";    mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in
5.4pt;    mso-para-margin:0in;    mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    font-size:10.0pt;       font-family:"Times New
Roman";}
Hello #8220;LA Friends In Deed#8221;. I am writing to let you know about a new
yahoogroup in support of forming cohousing housing in the Los Angeles area. I
welcome all who are interested in cohousing in Los Angeles to join.

To subscribe send blank email to lafriendsindeed-subscribe [at] yahoogroups.com

Best Regards,

Michael

LA Friends In Deed

(Los Angeles, California)