Re: Mid Atlantic Cohousing 2004 Fall Tour
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 07:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Laura and all -- yes, we should coordinate our tour schedules more
closely.  We chose this date sometime ago --it's been up on the "tours"
section of the cohousing.org website for a while.  BUT we can do a better
job of communicating w/ the organizers so we offer dates that give folks
maximum choice.

We will, indeed, have another tour come the Spring.  Usually 1st weekend in
May for MAC.  Join us then, Laura!  Always a place for you!
Meanwhile...for those not going to Boston please consider the MAC tour as a
Fall cohousing outing.

Ann Z.