Co-housing as part of a larger development?
From: Dorian Rinehart (dorian.rinehartalumni.utexas.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 19:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm involved in Oak Village Commons. We are a currently unsited group in Austin Texas, working on locating a site. One possibility that has shown is to work with a large developer who is building a golf course community. He is including a hotel, an office building, a golf course and clubhouse, and several clusters of homes.

Has anyone worked within a structure of this sort who could offer me some feedback about the difficulties, red flags, etc?

Thanks for your interest!
Dorian