Re: question about membership agreements
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:56:03 -0700 (PDT)
Nick,

If you mean Participation Agreements, I'd be happy to post one here that we use at Swan's Market Cohousing in Oakland, CA. (It's very short) Signing this has to be voluntary, but almost everyone here has signed the agreement which is very similar to one we had at Doyle Street Cohousing when I lived there.

Also, we (the Cohousing Association) is presently collecting Participation Agreements and other kinds of other documents to be placed on our website in the coming months.

Perhaps you were talking about something completely different in your request. If so, please specify so others can respond with useful info.

Joani Blank
Oakland, CA

Hi looking to get copies of Membership Agreements from established communities. Can you send copies?

Nick Meima