|Re: question about membership agreements||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)|
|Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:56:03 -0700 (PDT)|
Nick,If you mean Participation Agreements, I'd be happy to post one here that we use at Swan's Market Cohousing in Oakland, CA. (It's very short) Signing this has to be voluntary, but almost everyone here has signed the agreement which is very similar to one we had at Doyle Street Cohousing when I lived there.
Also, we (the Cohousing Association) is presently collecting Participation Agreements and other kinds of other documents to be placed on our website in the coming months.
Perhaps you were talking about something completely different in your request. If so, please specify so others can respond with useful info.
Joani Blank Oakland, CA
Hi looking to get copies of Membership Agreements from established communities. Can you send copies?Nick Meima
Questions about co-housing from a new list member Laura Jones, September 8 2004
- Deciding to join a community [was: Questions ... from a new list member Fred H Olson, September 9 2004
question about membership agreements Nick Meima, September 9 2004
- Re: question about membership agreements Joani Blank, September 9 2004
- Re: question about membership agreements Nick Meima, September 9 2004
- Re: question about membership/participation agreements Joani Blank, September 10 2004
- RE: Questions about co-housing from a new list member Chapel, Thomas, September 9 2004
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.