Re: question about membership agreements
From: Nick Meima (nicksunward.org)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:21:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Joani: Iv'e seen the agreements referred to by both names, so thanks for the clarifying question. It would be helpful to have you post the Swan's Creek model. Also having them posted on the webs site would be great. In the meantime as many samples I can get in the next week would be really helpful.
Thanks Nick  Meima