Re: Deciding to join a community
From: Laura Jones (peveriljyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the warm welcome and informative responses to the question I posted
yesterday about deciding to join a community.

If anyone reading this is a member of East Lake Commons, and *not* looking to
sell their home, and is willing to show me around the community, can you please
email me?

Or if you can suggest someone at ELC that I can get in touch with, that would
be great. There are 5 or 6 homes for sale (it's a big community), and I don't
want to approach anyone as a potential buyer just yet - I want to learn more
about co-housing and community life before I go further.

Thanks again-

Laura Jones