RE: meals
From: Fleck (foam4uworldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
We don't now.
But there are some members who want to open our meals program to neighbors,
friends, relatives, and potential members. This would mean they wouldn't be
invited to a particular meal as a guest but would be signing up to cook &/or
clean twice a month, while signing up for as many meals as they like.
thansk,
Anne