Room for rent in Pleasant Hill Cohousing, Bay Area, CA
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:37:26 -0700 (PDT)
Lisa Rhode lisarhode [at] juno.com 925/682-4840
is the author of the message below.

Please be sure to reply directly to her.

FOR RENT in PLEASANT HILL COHOUSING

San Francisco Bay Area, California

BEDROOM/PRIVATE BATHROOM

$500 including utilities and DSL

Pleasant Hill Cohousing
(near Crescent Plaza, the new downtown area)

 ¨ Beautiful new townhouse

 ¨ Pool, hot tub, parking, other amenities

 ¨ Near BART, bus, shopping, Iron Horse trail

 ¨ Generous closet space, full use of kitchen and laundry

 ¨ Free DSL

 I am a piano teacher, age 41, with infant twins and a small dog.

 Charming, village-like cohousing community.  To learn more about our
 community the Pleasant Hill Cohousing website at:
 http://members.aol.com/DancerBarb/

 Contact Lisa Rhode
 925/682-4840
 lisarhode [at] juno.com