Re: Re: [C-L] cohousing book
From: Raines Cohen (rc2-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:39:48 -0700 (PDT)
On 9/15/04 6:36 PM, Elaine <itchyink [at] spiritone.com> wrote:

>Anyone know what's become of the cohousing book? I can no longer get hold of
>Dave Wann. Thanks,

Dave Wann is alive and well and living in Harmony Village cohousing, as
recently featured in Cohousing magazine:

http://www.cohousing.org/magazine/living/67tons.html

My understanding is that Fulcrum press is working on the book and it
should be out by next year. Subscribe to Cohousing mmagazine and stay
tuned to this list for details and special offers related to its launch.

Raines

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Where 4 hours of wandering around and tinkering revealed that somebody's
wireless router was screwing up the net connection.

  Secretary, Berkeley [CA] Cohousing
Tonight hosting phone-banking for the election.

  Supporter, East Bay Cohousing <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Participating in the Cohousing Company slide show 9/22.

  Boardmember, Coho/US <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Currently calling communities to talk about our Partners program and
Strategic Plan.