Re: EQUITY PARTNERS & DECISIONS IN COMMITTEES
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Linda Gluck/Treehouse wrote:

> Our community-in-formation is struggling to draft our membership structure.
> The question of whether only Equity Partners should participate in decision
> rounds has inspired strong controversy.

Before considering your questions I'd like to have a clarification of what
you mean by "Equity Partners".  How many members do you have who are not
Equity Partners ?

Fred

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)