Re: Reminder: National cohousing conference calls today, Wed.
From: Raines Cohen (rc2-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:03:25 -0700 (PDT)
On 9/26/04 2:31 PM, Ann Zabaldo <zabaldo [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

>Raines -- Well rats!  Missed that call.  I hope you will post the highlights
>of the conversation to this list.

Join us Wednesday evening for a re-run, or rather an even better call,
with your participation, that is!

Do get a look at the strategic plan and partner's program docs
beforehand... it may inspire some good ideas or valuable input!

Raines

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Negotiating with a restaurant moving in to mitigate sound/smell impacts.

  Secretary, Berkeley [CA] Cohousing
Recruiting friends to help cook common dinner.

  Supporter, East Bay Cohousing <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Looking as far out as Hercules, Vallejo.

  Boardmember, Coho/US <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Currently calling communities to talk about our Partners program and
Strategic Plan.