Fwd: [Greenbuilding] Bamboo
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:56:14 -0700 (PDT)
Until recently, bamboo floors were constructed with glues containing
urea formaldehyde.
Below there is information about 100% formaldehyde-free bamboo
floor, in case any person(s) or communities are in the process
of shopping around...

Racheli.

see http://www.bamboomountain.com/

New Product Announcement

We are proud to announce the launch of our newest flooring line, "High
Mountain" which has been incredibly well received by the green building
industry. This "high end product" is suitable for residential or commercial
projects. A milestone in industry innovation, our "High Mountain" line
represents a formaldehyde-free choice within the bamboo flooring community.
High Mountain Bamboo Flooring:

Is constructed with 100% formaldehyde-free glues
Has a Ceramic enhanced top coat (offers more scratch resistance than
urethane finish)
Higher density bamboo (adds to strength and durability)