Nov 6th Massachusetts Area Bus Tour
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:09:56 -0700 (PDT)
The Massachusetts area cohousing bus tour has been postponed until Nov. 6th.
We are hoping to see many of you there.  Please register at the cohousing.org
website.  Early registration is important in helping us plan this event.

Our Draft Itinerary is as follows:

8:15     Meet at Alewife Station (redline)

8:45     Depart for Acton - don't be late!  We will leave promptly

9:30     Tour New View Cohousing

10:15   Depart for Amherst

11:45   Tour Pioneer Valley Cohousing, Amherst

12:30   Eat box lunch in PVCH Common House (or on bus if late)

12:45   Depart for Florence

1:30     Tour Pathways Cohousing, Florence

 2:15     Depart Pathways for Cambridge

4:30     Tour Cambridge Cohousing

5:20     Depart Cambridge - take bus or walk

5:30     Bus contract finished at Alewife Station

Laura E. Fitch, AIA
Principal Architect

Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Road