Re: private use of commons
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 05:50:45 -0700 (PDT)
Arthur Okner <artokner [at] worldnet.att.net> is the author of the message
below.

Note: This message was "rejected" because it was too long - it contained
a quoted digest which I've deleted.  I also fixed the subject line.  Fred

I agree with you Lynn. Common space is common space. We at Nomad wanted
a hot tub on our common deck. We went through all of theses
configurations and it was decided that those who could would pay and
those who chose not to wouldn't pay but all of us would (the community"
use the tub. I paid for a share but have never used the tub. We are all
happy with the situation

Arthur Okner Nomad Cohousing CO