Room to rent at Cornerstone Cohousing, Cambridge, MA
From: Mabel Liang (mabeltwomeeps.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:00:55 -0700 (PDT)
Posted for my next door neighbors.  Please contact them directly (info at
bottom of message).

The Alewife, Davis (Square) and Porter (Square) mentioned are subway stops.

Thanks!

                                                -- Mabel :-)

=================
Large Modern Duplex Condo To Share
Cambridge (Near Davis,  Alewife, Porter)

Warm, connected, progressive 4-bedroom cooperative  household seeks M/F
housemate. We are three professional women in our 30s-50s,  plus a cat. We
share
food, some meals, and two bathrooms in a large, new,  exceptionally
beautiful,
sunny, two-floor condo. The home has hardwood floors, cathedral ceiling,
skylight, dishwasher, gas stove, washer/dryer, and easy  parking).

We're a 7-minute walk from Alewife, 15 from Davis, and 20 from Porter. The
condo is located in a 32-unit community called Cornerstone Cohousing  (find
us
on the web at www.cornerstonecohousing.org). Common community spaces
include a
den, arts and crafts room, workshop, large deck off the building,  kids'
playroom, and gardens. You have the option of participating in larger
community
activities including shared dinners, parties, gardening, other social
activities and, if you wish to involve yourself, community work. None of
this is
required, however.

The bedroom is very spacious, light and quiet, with a  huge walk-in closet
and a pleasant view of the bike path. A queen-sized bed and  a new bookcase
are
available if desired.

Rent is $750 plus gas and  electric, which average about $40/month. Cable TV
and internet are available if  you wish to share in the cost.

This is a really choice, easygoing living  situation. Available now.

Contact Laura at beretsky [at] yahoo.com or Jan at JLInnes [at] aol.com with
questions or to
arrange a visit.

Mabel Liang
Software Engineer turned Gardener